The Santa Fe Lodgers Association
The #1 Resource for Local Lodgers and Hospitality-Related Professionals
How to Join Santa Fe Lodgers Association
& the Benefits of a Membership
How to join the Santa Fe Lodgers Association
SFLA membership is open to all hotels, motels, and B&Bs in the greater Santa Fe area. Associate memberships are also available to all businesses that provide support and services to the hospitality industry. To become an SFLA member, download an application form HERE, select from the various levels of membership and click below to submit your application.
What are the
Benefits of a Membership
1. Join the Association of Santa Fe’s largest private employers! SFLA members currently represent 50 hotels and vendors with over 4,000 Santa Fe area hotel rooms! The Santa Fe Hospitality Industry supports 12,000 jobs.
2. SFLA is not just for hoteliers. We serve the many small businesses that supply, promote, and sell to the hotel industry. Our members come from a range of professions, including those in Tourism, Transportation, Attractions, Public Utilities, Food and Beverage suppliers, PR/Marketing agencies, and Tour Operators, to name just a few.
3. We have special membership rates for Cerrillos Road hotels!
4. Be heard in City and State politics! In 2019, Santa Fe lodgings generated over $188 million in room revenue alone! The hotel industry directly contributed $25 million in Gross Receipts/Sales Tax, and over $12 million in Lodger’s Tax, giving SFLA an influential voice in City and State government.
5. Its member hotels host SFLA Luncheon meetings on the 2rd Wednesday of each month and featuring speakers from relevant industry, civic, public policy, and business sectors. Our luncheons are an outstanding opportunity to network with other hoteliers, or industry vendors, and educate yourself on industry trends, while enjoying the best Lunch in town!
6. SFLA awards scholarships to SFCC and Santa Fe-based New Mexico State University students studying for the Hospitality Industry. Your membership supports these scholarships.
7. SFLA features fun events each year. Our Hospitality Games pit hotel staff in bed making and other friendly competitions.
9. SFLA and many of its members have reciprocal association relations or are involved with the following: SFRA, NMRA, New Mexico Hospitality Association.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Executive Director Jeff Mahan at the contact information listed below. Don’t be left out! If you are a hotelier, or serve the hotel industry – join us today!